Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 I rarely do "actual" photo sessions with Evee and Owen, where we go out just to take pictures. I never really feel the need since I have so may day to day pictures of them that I love. But I was in the mood to try something different so we set up a mini studio and had some fun. I love the way they turned out mainly because it is different than any pictures that I have of them.




If you are interested in more of a studio setting photo session I would love to recreate my studio for you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your kids are adorable! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO, HOW DID THEY GET THAT BIG?
    And WHY didn't I have you do a family session for me when you LIVED HERE. They are adorable and amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! I can't believe how long Evee's hair is! How do you keep it from getting tangled all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously your kids are too cute! How do you ever say no to them? Great pics, you are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owen! He is practically a man! How have they both grown so much?? Love your photos & love the blog!

    ReplyDelete